FULVIC ACID 100% ORGANIC PRE-WORKOUT
The unrivalled potential of fulvic acid to improve endurance, decrease recovery time and protect against injury in sport has been well documented. Yet, little seems to be known about this remarkable nutrient. As a supplement for sportspeople it is second to none. Here’s why:
WHAT IS FULVIC ACID?
Fulvic acid is a naturally occuring, organic compound which is formed during the decomposition of plant material (composting) over millions of years. The microbes responsible for the process of decomposition release oxygen into the soil with the result that fulvic acid contains approximately 45% oxygen (See Fig 2). This oxygen is highly bioavailable and readily absorbed by the cells of the body.
Element % in fulvic acid
Fig 2: Distribution of five elements in Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid
WHAT CAN FULVIC ACID DO FOR THE SPORTSPERSON?
Because fulvic acid contains approximately 45% highly bioavailable oxygen it has the potential to:
- reduce the impact of carbon dioxide – the reason sportspeople ‘run out of steam’ – during sport.
- reduce the detrimental effects of lactic acid build-up – the burning sensation of muscles during extreme exertion.
- accelerate the healing process after training.
Fulvic acid also:
- allows the muscles to recycle the body’s prime energy currency, ATP, making it available for further use. It, therefore, provides energy and, like creatine, allows muscles to work harder.
- as powerful antioxidant, provides optimal protection against the increased production of oxidants during sport.
- provides the most powerful natural electrolyte in existence
- dissolves silica to maintain strength of joints and connective tissue
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For liquid, take 15ml daily. Take another 15ml one hour before heavy training.
- For tablets, take 3 tablets daily (2 tablets for people who weigh less 45 kg). Take another 3 tablets one hour before heavy training.
- Best taken with bottled water (the chlorine in tap water interacts negatively with fulvic acid) and on an empty stomach.
- Use consistently for at least two weeks for this product to take full effect.
BOTTLE SIZE: 500ml
- Medication should be taken two hours or longer after taking fulvic acid.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking fulvic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Fulvic Acid, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Minerals, trace elements and water.
This product is not intended to treat disease or serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Rather Oshun Health’s Liposomal Vitamin C provides elements that are essential to individual wellbeing which, in turn, helps the body to heal itself.