Studies have shown that spore probiotics have the potential to:
- repair ‘leaky gut by up to 60% in the first month alone
- increase microbial diversity in the gut by 50% in the first 30 days.
- reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Be a viable therapy for relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- reduce food intolerances as well as food and other allergies by raising immune tolerance.
- collectively produce more than 13 natural antibiotics which target infections, pathogens and funguses within the body.
- Helps prevent recurrent respiratory infections in children
- produces the full range of vitamin B’s in the gut where it is best absorbed.
- produce high levels of antioxidants – lycopene, astaxanthin, beta carotene, and lutein in the gut.
- produces nattokinase and vitamin K2 .- very important for immune development and GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
- produces protease for optimal protein utilisation.
- effectively reduce and eliminate small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
ABOUT FLORISH SPORE PROBIOTICS
Florish provides the following five key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that help protect and recondition the gut microbiome:
- Produces antibiotic bacitracin.
- Produces protease and improves protein digestion.
- Produces whole spectrum of B vitamins including folate (vitamin B9).
- Potent immune stimulation.– Produces high levels of carotenoids – lycopene, axtaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein.- Produces quinols and vitamins.- The most effective antioxidant probiotic.
- Produces over 12 affective antibiotics.- Widely used, safe and highly effective.
- Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2.- Highly important for immune development – GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
- Most widely used probiotic in the world.- Potent immune stimulator.- Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatment.
- Strongly studied with long history of use in IBS, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis. Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid. Potent immune stimulation.
Florish works to the benefit of all the species of beneficial bacteria in the gut microbiome. This, despite the fact that these 4500+ species are highly competitive, have their own “turf”, and are generally intolerant of each other.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children over 10 years: 2 capsules per day
Children younger than 10 years: 1 capsule per day
Children younger than 5 years: half a capsule per day
Innovo Regenesis Health does not provide medical advice, neither does it provide medication for ailments. Innovo Regenesis Health does, however, provide an essential element to wellbeing which, in turn, helps the body to heal itself. No medical claims are made relating to the treatment or amelioration of physical conditions, ailments, or sicknesses.